©2020 – Pharsyde Accounting | www.pharsyde.co.uk
If you’re an accountant or business advisor in the UK who would like to outsource their drudgery and focus on the tasks that are engaging and actually make you money, consider outsourcing to our awesome team. We can handle the full financial function for you, providing reports, tools and support so that you can impress your clients by giving them both up to date and accurate accounting AND amazing business advice and coaching.
- Set up and implement cloud financial software and integrated apps
- Handle the full bookkeeping to Trial Balance function (and a bit more)
- Handle communication with the client with regards to document collection, expense queries or missing information (white labelled, of course!)
- Provide regular financial reports, management reports and performance reports
- Do cash flow management, forecasting and budgets
- Offer online video training for cloud programs and “do your own” bookkeeping
- We can even set you up with a payroll or tax expert at zero mark-up so that you can provide your clients with an all-inclusive financial service without personally having to lift a finger
Very simply because our country’s currency just isn’t as good as yours. That’s the honest truth. You can pay us far, far less than you would have to pay for the same level of service in the UK but get high quality work and results that you can rely on.
We tried outsourcing ourselves at one stage, we tried multiple different suppliers and kept having the same experience: they were super friendly and extremely professional, but:
- They lacked experience in our specific accounting program, despite advertising knowledge of it
- The work was done by someone very low down in the organisation and hardly ever checked properly by their superior
- The work was never done by the same person, so any feedback just got lost and mistakes were constantly repeated
- They didn’t speak English, or they spoke it poorly – which means they didn’t always understand instructions or recognise expense types
- They didn’t know our country, our tax laws and our specific reporting needs, and despite raising the problem more than once, they didn’t learn them
- We are all completely fluent in English, no miscommunications here
- A fully qualified accountant is allocated to each of your accounts to oversee and review the work – daily
- While we do have a backup bookkeeper for you in case yours is sick or away, we don’t switch your bookkeeper out every month, we promise consistency and accountability
- Even our junior bookkeepers are trained in international accounting standards and are assessed regularly
- We only work with cloud software, so you have constant access to your work and can check up on us whenever you like, without giving us warning
- Every bookkeeper and accountant allocated to a UK account, is trained in UK taxes, economics and commerce
- You can choose if you want to pay us per hour, or if you would prefer a set monthly package per client. Our packages are created uniquely per client, in other words we make one exactly for your client, so you never pay for a service you don’t need.
- We also don’t make you sign long-term contracts, you can work with us on a month-to-month basis. We expect you to keep on wanting to work with us because of the quality of our work, not because we trapped you in a contract!
- If you would like to learn some more about us, have a look at how we run our South African business: www.pharsyde.co.za or send us an email or fill in our contact form and we will send you as much information as you like.
We are so confident that you’ll be happy with our service that you can try us out for a whole week without paying us a cent.